Wedding Chicks :: Preferred Vendor

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

oh boy oh boy oh boy.... so Im excited... Im a Preferred Vendor with The Wedding Chicks! If you don't know who they are {GASP} then I urge you too 1.) go and bookmark their amazing bloggity blog! They have so many resources and eye catching images. I heart them and their vintage appeal! 2.) go check out my add under Central Florida!

http://www.weddingchicks.com/

Photobucket

http://www.weddingchicks.com/vendor-directory/?location=cenfl {too find me!!}

Photobucket

Because a post is soooo much better with a picture....

Photobucket

This is my dad. And I will so be using his bike for a photo shoot... oh and thats Maggie in the basket. Cute side note. They have two of my pups from Lizzies litter. Maggie and Theodore. Theo is gigantic! I don't know how that happened. His parents are only 4 pounds each, but alas Theo rocks the 9 - 10 lbs mark. Boy does he like to eat. :) Theo also gets bike sick, apparently he was throwing up over the side of the basket. Im laughing so hard right now trying to type this story. Next visit to Naples I'm determined to get some great pictures of my parents and their fluffy pups!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP