Celebration Florida Portrait photographer :: Portrayable Photography

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

SO being me. I have plans I am a planner. Perhaps more of a dreamer. But I can honestly say that planning is a good and bad thing. But I'm fine with it. Like how I keep planning vacations. There must be a point that I stop, right? Wrong! I have so so many planned vacations. I'm starting to think If I could only wrap them into a 4 month trip it might work out. and i might catch up. So we shall see. I unfortunately have no vacation plans yet but I do have many other business plans. I'm going to be announcing the coolest sessions ever! oh yah they are that cool! pictures and fun stuff to come soon! However I leave you with a fun blog post! These girls are fantastic. {so are the boys} As most of you know I have 2 fantastic beautiful sisters! They are fun! But we are spread out some so it was sort of hard to relate to each other growing up. but now that we are so old we are starting too mesh very well if I do say so myself. These girls are so close together you would think they were triples. Each with the same yet different personalities. They have BIG HUGE fun personalities too! Then the older boys are just as fun! I just love seeing 3 girls together because of my family!!! Enjoy the pictures have a delightful day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Deanna January 25, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

Kim I love them all I know they were supposed to be a surprise for my birthday, well that didnt work out to well, and i'm kinda glad. It was a wonderful day. Thank-you sooooooooo much!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP