Ken J. at the Social in Orlando Florida

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

Music Is a huge deal too me! its way up there. I'm under the impression that I do everything better with Music. I'm talking writing, running, editing kindof stuff. Yah there must be some sort of focusing mechanism. Whatever it is I'm for it! As of right now I'm bringin back Incubus when they rocked. I mean they rock now but not as hard as when they created Morning View. In fact I will go as far as to say that Morning view was the best, their World Series Winning Moment! Yah I said it. Either way they helped to edit some musical pictures. Here Is Ken's Pictures. He is extremely talented and completely entertaining when on stage. I really enjoyed photographing his performance at the social! Please enjoy the Pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP