Orlando Newborn Photographer :: Portrayable Photography

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

Yesterday I had the pleasure of capturing Ms. Shaylee. She was tiny, cute, and only 10 days old. Total mini rockstar. She let us do almost all of the poses we wanted. Which of course made my heart swoon! She looks like a doll in all of these pictures. This is a tiny sneak peek. I wanted to share my favorites from the day. One of my new years goals for my biz. Is too blog the day after the shoot. Her parents were amazing as well. They were so calm and comfortable in front of the camera as well as with Shaylee. Thank you for letting me capture her. I had so much fun! A superbowl morning to remember. {I really wanted to start off this blog post with a Whoo dat. but Im not even a Saints' fan... yes insert gasp and awes here but I am glad the colts lost. For one they broke Marks hopes and dreams... well more like crushed them into smithereens. And Im not a fan of cocky people. I never have been. cough cough payton manning. cough.... anyhoo here's some utter and complete cuteness....

Photobucket

look at that little poser... omg this was like one of the first shots... needless to say I was in love!

Photobucket

words can't describe how much I love this shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and this shot are bffs

Photobucket

I love the clean simpleness of this one!


239-682-5918 - http://portrayablephotography.com - kimbrrlee@mac.com

{newborns are best shot between 0-14 days old. Please contact Kimberly for more information}

3 comments:

Brisky February 8, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Love them! The first one is my favorite!

r0n1n February 8, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

beautiful shots.
of course, beautiful baby to begin with ;)

r0n1n February 8, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

beautiful shots.
of course, beautiful baby to begin with ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP