Waiting for the fedex man!!!

>> Monday, November 9, 2009

My dogs don't really like it when people walk by THEIR window or knock on THEIR door... So when I saw the fedex man pull up I ran to the door... It might have been the first time I ever beat them to the door!!! Its here!! one of two of my sample albums! I love them!!! I was just in shock at the size of the box that it came it!!! I can't wait to share these with my clients. I used Danny & Angelys engagement pictures. Their pictures were showcased in a 20x8 album! The album is a horizontal flip-book style! super huge, trendy and amazing! I love them all!!! Feel free to message me with any questions any time.. Kimbrrlee@mac.com
Photobucket
super pretty packaging!

Photobucket
Gorgeous binding

Photobucket
The cover

Photobucket
Showing the size of these babies....Bigger than lizzie :o)

Photobucket
some of the pages
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
see how it lies flat.. because its beautiful!

Photobucket
gus gus in the packaging!


I love these amazing albums from FINAO!!

http://www.finaoonline.com/

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP