a little about me.

>> Thursday, November 12, 2009

... I think its the cold weather, I'm not entirely sure. In fact my feet are freezing! This morning I woke up to the cold. {cold to me} Im more of a sunshine, hot weather girl. Hey my blood is thin.. As in very. I grew up in sunny south Florida. So the cold doesn't mix well with me. Thats why I think I act stranger in cold weather. So today I was updating my website.... and I stumbled upon my old wildflower pictures. I just adore field pictures. These pictures made my day for a couple of reasons. I learned that Mark, my boyfriend will do just about anything for me. Including sitting in flowers for 30 mins while I play around. I also thought.... no one normal sees fields and freaks out like I do. I mean I'm driving 65 miles an hour down the highway and I see a field and I get excited, screaming excited. {how I have a boyfriend is amazing} I get flooded with creative poses and thoughts. I literally go nuts. needless to say Im not normal. But Im fine with that.... so being a dork and refusing to get up off the sofa today, since its cold and the windows are open. I created a thing for me.... hopefully I will read this in 5 years, laughing, and I really hope things don't change. I really want to appreciate it all. Cold weather and all! :)

oh and I just started to read a new book.... books take me about 3 months to finish...

Photobucket

{I'm so incredibly dorky its amazing}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP