Iannuzzi Family :: Celebration Florida Portrait Photographer

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love them! all of them. They are so happy and easy going. Any family that's up for shooting in bushes and ivy covered ground has definitely earned brownie points with me :) I met them almost 2 years ago. I could basically say it all started with a cake. An amazing beautiful cake made for one of my best friend, Taylor's, Birthday. Which was definitely a birthday I will never forget considering Mark and I really connected. Anyways, back to the cake! It sparkled and was pink and black with a huge ribbon on it. Almost too perfect to eat. It was amazing! That was when I knew that they were an amazing family! Marc could cook and could he ever. His soups have their own rock-star category... and she can bake, oh and Decorate. Seriously hardcore, Cake boss style! Anyhoo, they moved away {tear} and came back for Danny & Angelys's AMAZING wedding. {they are all family and good stuff like that} So we were able to take some portraits a couple days after the wedding in Celebration. Which just makes oodles of sense to me. From now on every vacation {that we can} Mark and I will try really really hard and get our portraits taken there. I'm so tired of the arm out in the air pictures or having random people take one shot. I want different, I want great. So that's the plan. And that's my plan, fingers crossed! So without further ugh-do their pictures :: Enjoy

{anyone else notice my quarky attitude, hmmm maybe it had something to do with the orange soda I just had to have.}


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{omg how freaking amazing is this?}

Photobucket

Photobucket

{this brick wall is good luck}

Photobucket

{see told ya}

Photobucket

{their real family portrait}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP