Green Dresses and Pink Nails :: Bri's Bridal shower of pinkness

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

Green dresses and pink nails.  We wore the same colors however the bride rocked hot pink pumps.  Just like my barbie doll.  Actually Bri looks like my barbie dolls; I'd always cut their hair and throw them in the pool.

I haven't made this drive in years, 3 to be exact.  It's been too long, I realized that I can't forget all my memories but why would I want too? It happened and I absolute love my life now.  So I'm driving down to Boca Raton to see friends, the great kinds of friends that don't care how many years have gone by. Briana is getting married, but this was her shower.  I loved the décor. The room was pinked out (I totally didn't make up that word either) it's like pink squared.  Absolutely wonderful to see all my old college friends.  Now that I've made this trip in one day they are going to see a lot more of me.  (insert wink here)

I also forgot how much I love my 50 mm. So lite and amazing.  Me and my 80-200 have been best buds so it was nice to hang out with my nifty 50 foe a bit

Ps. Long car drives with good tuneage is key.  Very relaxing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

this is mason

Photobucket

he is one

Photobucket

and he's walking

1 comments:

Lizabeth September 3, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

Green dress is looking so beautiful... I just love all the pictures!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP