Danny & Angelys :: Wedding

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

Almost everyone says it, I wasn't looking for anyone. Well that's when the anyone become the someone. She didn't want to go out. But her girlfriends urged her to go out. Thats when they locked eyes, well thats how I imagine it. Danny is one of those guys that see what they want and thats it. On the day of their wedding it was there and nothing compares to it. There is this sort of feeling of calm understanding where you see it. It fills up the whole room. I'm talking about complete love. Love that fills up every nook and cranny in a room where they are in. And then when they are able to glance and look at each other from across the room I swear there were little cartoon sparrows and hearts just bubbling all over the rooms they were in. Angelys adorned a beautiful gown... She floated in it when she walked. I loved every aspect of their wedding but capturing the moment when Angelys was listening to Danny say his vows took my breath away. The speeches and toast at the wedding made me cry. Im not ashamed I rock a tear or two at every wedding. This one was no excepting. Thank you for letting me be a part of your gorgeous and loving wedding.


This is a uber fabulous big post:: Enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{ugh favorite!!!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{I love this look, by the way this is at the ceremony}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{this is a rockstar bridal party}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{their engagement album with tons of lovings}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP