Orlando Florida Wedding and Engagement Photographer

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

I can't really describe it but its there. Anyone who has ever let me photographed them knows how excited I get when it happens. The moments where I can capture someone's personality. I want my images to scream happiness, fun, with a modern yet also vintage fresh-crisp feel to them. {yes lots and lots of adjectives there, but extremely necessary} :) So we went for a stroll along Disney's boardwalk. I love them all... but I have to stop blabbing because I need to start making their reception book with all these fabulous images. I can't wait to capture your wedding day!!! See you all soon! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{one of my favs. of the day} Seriously I can't pick just one tho.

Photobucket

This one rocks too :: I think it was because it was in the AC :) Just kidding you guys rocked it where ever we were!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another favorite!

Photobucket

I loved the girl who screamed "Ahhhh that's SOOO cute" I have to agree! {side note: I totally didn't even have to tell Danny to be in a rockstar pose.. thats all natural}

Photobucket

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy them all!! I have more but thats it for now :) Ill post their reception book later :)

2 comments:

Unknown July 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Is this a real couple or models? lol!! You captured their love totally!!!
Cant wait to have our pics taken with you!!!

Jensey! July 6, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Just passing through & saw you're based out of Celebration, too! These are fantastic! I love the sun-flare one. What an adorable couple! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP