I think this is what blogging is suppose to be all about

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have done the impossible...well the impossible to me, being me. I must say I have no idea how it happens most the times but somehow someway I am able to use this computer to do what I want it too. Trial and a massive amount of error, but it is possible. I have changed my logo. I also cleaned up some of my website. I wanted a more clean look! the splash page has some added fun, including my logo. See this is what a bad back forces you too do. But now I am off to watch true blood. Yes my boyfriend happens to be fascinated with vampires. So being the supportive girlfriend that I am I shall now turn off my frou frou, Michelle Featherstone, Sara Bareilles, happy fun music and watch what will defiantly give me crazy nightmares, which will ultimately keep me up at night, thus learning new, amazing things that my computer can do/create. Lets let this cycle repeat shall we... and no post is complete without a picture :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP