Naples Portrait Photographer

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

This is little miss Taylor. She is adorable. I kind of grew up with her mom. She was best friends with my older sister so it was more of me tagging along with her. We all lived in the same neighborhood so I remember riding my pink bike as fast as I could behind my older sister and Alison. I almost guarantee they were trying to loose me. But I was the pesky little sister... I loved hanging out at Alison's house. She rode horses, and had a sweet playhouse. It was a mini little doll house. I absolutely loved it. I seriously fell in love with this little my size house. Now she has such an adorable daughter-Taylor. Taylor is a couple months shy of 2 and I couldn't believe how smart she is. She speaks in the third person too.... And she listens so well!! Well here's some beautiful pictures of little miss taylor

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my favorite from the shoot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP