2 weeks

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ha okay so mark is gone for 2 whole weeks!! I totally cleaned out the fridge and hid the baking goods and such down on the bottom shelf. Im going to try and start a whole new workout and eating better, well because I have been eating really bad. And I do mean really!! Ugh. This is going to be interesting because there is suppose to be amazing wedding cake coming soon.. {awe just a little bite} I also have a girls get away! That will be so much fun! I'm way to excited!!! Clearwater beach better watch out! I'm going to try and perfect my sangria... Yup Oh and here's a huge one.. I am trying to not bite my nails anymore!! Its been 11 days.. I just want to paint them pink and red and all sorts of fabulous fun colors. So as you can see I'm thinking this is going to be so hard. I went for a run yesterday for 40 mins. It was fine. I just got bored. And unlike Lizzie, she isn't bored at all. She is and has been in a very peppy mood. My dog has been going nuts for about 3 hours today and I have no idea what has gotten into her. Well the purple monkey is hot! Poor Gus :( Anyways thats what I have been up too and it will be pretty interesting to see what else is in store for me :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP