mi familia!

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When I was little both my parents worked and I would go off to my grandparent's house. It was me and my cousin Alan. My grandmother always knew when I was into something I shouldn't have been, but the all time "oops" was one day I was in my grandmother's beautiful rose garden. I loved to smell and look at them. However I was forbidden to touch them. Let alone think about picking them. Well for one reason or another I had to make some soup that day. So I started making my soup and I was missing a very important ingredient...the rose. So I did it. I took the rose, peeled off the delicate light pink petals, and started adding them to the soup. Then not a minute later, grandmom comes storming around the corner and I was caught. Red handed. But out of the 9 grandchildren she has. I must say that I'm still her favorite :)

My uncle and Aunt live fairly close to me. They are up in the Mount Dora area. Wow. Its a lot of farm land up there. Oh and lets talk about the roads. 44A 44B 44, 44... everything. It was amazingly-confusing! But we found our way around. We even went downtown. It was just a quaint, traditional ole Florida town. So without further adu here are some pictures of the day trip.



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP