Samantha

>> Sunday, November 29, 2009

I was closest with her even tho she was so much younger. I think it had to do with the fact that I liked not acting my age and now I just describe it as "Im young at heart". It just keeps me sooo cool! gosh if anyone knows me I really am just a dork. I used to speak for her too. We shared the same room and oh could we fight, still can I guess. We built the most amazing houses for barbie and ken. And we played mermaids in the pool. We literally were so cool. But now Samantha has just gotten so old! well not really she is still young but she just looks so much older. So this Thanksgiving we were able to take some pictures. Finally!! Oh and did I mention we took pictures right after dinner, THANKSGIVING, dinner.... We have been trying to do this for awhile but our schedules or the weather got in the way. Either way I think they are great. She did so well. Took directions so well {for the first time she listened to me} :) These are for her portfolio so she can get all famous and forget about me. Go follow your dreams you crazy little girl. Oh and I so didn't get the long leg, blonde hair, skinny genes {insert angry face here} But without further adu... My little, taller sister. BTW this is a perfect example of a senior session of amazingness.. just to keep in mind :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{just say applebees and she laughs....who does that?}

Photobucket
{ugh that bike is ugh mazing! it has a basket and the dogs go for rides, well not theo he throws up}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{yah those are my amazing boots, thank you very much}

Photobucket
{these pictures are taken in a ditch... mom thought I lost my mind... oh and ants bit me}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well All these were taken around the house I grew up in. In ditches and the streets. Totally got yelled at by my mom for being in the street. And yes she still thinks I'm 5. But to be honest I prob. had a better chance of getting ran over by a car now... again proof of how cool I am.

2 comments:

Patrick Maxcy December 16, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

super pretty girl. Really nice shots. You can tell you both were very comfortable with doing these. nice job!

Kimbrr December 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

she's my wonderful baby sister!!! hopefully she will get all famous and take care of us all lol

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP