Celebration Portraits

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

So... I've been waiting to meet this lil girl for awhile. She's adorable, happy and so sweet. So easy going! Just a dream to shoot. Her brother and sister are just as awesome. Thanks for letting me capturer them! I love the pictures. We shot them in Celebration. My awesome boyfriend also helped me move out the sofa outside. The best part about it was all the people that passed by didn't think anything of it. Oh how I love celebration! :) Hope you all enjoy the pictures. I just had so much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{one of my favorites} Exactly how I pictured it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{just hanging out...being fab}

Photobucket

I love this location

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{another fav}

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Nathan October 28, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

You practically shot in our back yard! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP