A 50's style photoshoot....

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She lights up the whole room with her smile. I love happy people. The kind of people that glow from the inside out. They are pretty cool and I swear they have this sort of gravitational pull that just makes you happy, the kind of happy where you don't have a care in the world. Emille is one of those awesome fab. people! Talk about smiling with your eyes! Emille loves Z and Z loves Emille. I knew that the moment I saw them together. Their love is undeniable. The best part about their love is that it seems new, fresh, and filled with butterflies. However when I saw them together I was like "so when are you too getting married." Her answer, "we have been married 6 years"..... No 7 year itch here. They are so cute together. Its like a high school love. Tender, fresh and new! It glows! They totally are going to be that cute old couple in the park that hold hands and pinches each others butts. I just can't really say enough about them. They even LOVE sushi! I mean come on! oh and she's the best massager ever! I experienced her! twice! :) Well now that I have you all extremely jealous... I'll let you meet them! I am so excited that they trusted me enough to shoot a 50's style shoot. We actually had to reschedule about 3 times due to Florida's thunderstorms.... {grrr} With out further udo::

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{you got to work with the rain}
Photobucket
{I do love how it makes the world shinny looking tho}
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have more to post tomorrow : check back soon! We went fishing but Im tired...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP