Alyson & Ben : Naples, Florida Engagement photography

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh Naples, Its funny. Where you grow up you just want to leave... I believe there is a saying that you don't know a good thing till its gone. Well one thing I now say is that this is as north {orlando} as I'll ever live. Its colder up there and I'm not a fan of how spread out Orlando seems too be. So my plan is to shoot more in Naples. I get to be by my family. Its really nice. They appreciate it too. Even in the dog population in our house multiplies 2 times. They are amazing, crazy, total reality potential family. Let's just say the kardashians have nothing on us. But we love each other. I also am loving shooting in new locations. I mean its a breath of fresh air. plus I stole my moms bike! It makes a cameo appearance. I was really excited about that!

We met in Kindergarden, We were ducklings and oh so cute {I bet}! Alyson and I went to Kindergarden, yes I said Kindergarden together!! But we also went all the way threw high school together and now I am her wedding photographer! What I remember most about Alyson was how kind and caring she was. Just very observant to everyones feelings. Alyson and Ben are getting married in the Fall! I can't explain how excited I am! We are like pen pals now, writing so many emails... I thought Ben would think I was trying to steal her away... But its not possible. These two click so well. There's a spark and an intense magnetic pull between them. I really think I captured them too! I love seeing and meeting people in love. One of my favorite parts of my job is that I get to make people kiss! Oh and I must say they were up for anything, any location, random props, even long emails about my doggies! We love our dogs so it works so well! Enjoy so Naples Romance! ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP