Kate & Sam: Celebration Florida Engagement & Wedding Photographer

>> Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kate and Sam are going to be married at ... The celebration Hotel!!! YAY Im so excited. I can literally walk there. In fact I probably will! So I got really excited before their engagements.... why you ask... well not only do I think that Kate and I were on the same page but I found Balloons... Big balloons too!! I had to order them online! Apparently I need to invest in a helium tank. That's what the lady at the grocery store said. In fact I drew up quite a stir in there. The balloons were sooo big they were heavy. But that's how I roll {or how I like to think I roll} Balloons just make you smile, as Mark says that's their purpose. Well then purpose fulfilled! So we have Balloons and the fun fantastic Couple! They just complement each other so well. I loved watching them. They seem to have a ton of inside jokes and I can tell that they just want to be in each other's company. Thank you for letting me take your engagement pictures and Im oh sooooo excited for your wedding in July!

So here's your sneak peek::

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP