Celebration 50's Style shoot Round 2!

>> Monday, September 28, 2009

So due to Florida and the uncontrollable weather, which I have have a love hate relationship with, this is the second half to an incredibly amazing shoot... It's my beautifully and talented couple that are fantastic and fun in every way! This is their second half of the timeless 50's shoot! Talk about working it!! They are so comfortable in front of the camera and the camera just loves them as much as I do! SO beware this is going to be a long post with many images... Im sure you all aren't to upset! I edited all the pictures to amazing music! I had headphones in...Which will never deter me from singing my heart out... So I formally apologize to Mark, Lizzie and Gus Gus for the many hours of me singing A cappella... It was still great in my mind! I love pandora :)


Photobucket

{special shout out to my grandma for sending me the quilt they are sitting on} {insert : 2 chest pounds and a peace sign here}

Photobucket

Photobucket

{ ugh I wish I knew what he was telling her!! }

Photobucket

Photobucket

{working it}

Photobucket

Photobucket

{classic, I want one just like this of Mark and Me}

Photobucket

{love this}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{love these too}

Photobucket

{gotta love a good forehead kiss}

Photobucket

{and a great shoulder kiss}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{seriously one of my faves}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP